Fall Sports registration will run from Monday June 3rd through Tuesday August 13th. The site is open 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week and is available from any computer.
Fall Sports Offered: Cheerleading, Boys & Girls Cross Country, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Boys & Girls Soccer and Volleyball.
The first day of the Fall Sports practices/tryouts are:
Cheering: Monday August 19th
All Other Sports: Thursday August 22nd
To register for a Fall sport, please visit our registration website:
After reading through the information located on this webpage, click the "Register Now" bar located at the top of the landing page and follow the instructions from there.
To complete the registration process, the following items must be taken care of:
1. Complete the online registration... Be sure to confirm your registration through the email which will be sent to you by Family ID (our registration site) after you submit the registration.
2. You need a valid physical exam on-file with the athletic department... Physical exams are only good for 13-months from the date of issue. Once the exam expires, the athlete is ineligible. If you question the date of your current physical or have not submitted one recently, contact the athletic department as soon as possible at: email@example.com Please note, we do not have access to physicals in the nurse’s office, other arrangements must be made prior to the start of the sports season.
3. Your user fee payment. The fees are $650 per athlete, per year with a $900 family max.
● Payment is expected at the time of registration. If a payment plan is desired, payments must be made on a monthly basis. These are arranged by contacting the athletic office directly.
● A minimum of $325 is required to begin (or continue) a payment plan
● Any balances carried from the previous year must be paid in full before a payment plan may begin. Also unpaid balances will interrupt your child's eligibility for fall sports.
● Payments can be made online throughout the summer by using the following website: https://epay.cityhallsystems.com. If you pay by check, please make checks out to "IHS Athletics."
If you have any questions please contact the athletic department directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (978) 356-3137 x. 2193
4. All uniforms must be returned in good condition (from previous seasons) or restitution must be made before an athlete will be added to a fall sports roster.